CX Issues Management
Recognize insights, enable quick reaction, let all stakeholders learn from qualified feedback
With cx/omni CX Issues Management, you translate insights into specific recommendations for action. This allows you to turn insights gained through customer journey analysis, customer journey mapping, or real-time feedback into actions: actionable insights.
Consequently, you ensure that responsible departments or temporary project teams adopt the knowledge gained and utilize it in their own processes.
In particular, you address the following questions:
- Which pain points can be eliminated by fast and unbureaucratic measures?
- How can we learn from complaints for the future?
- How can we “share” insights not just as a snapshot, but in a sustainable manner in the organization and track its status?
- Which questions arise for the market research or the discussion with focus customer groups?
- Which system requirements arise for the introduction of a new software system?
- And above all, how can the findings be merged into a common case management system?
In particular, with the cx/omni Issues Management, you establish the connection to your case management.
Eventually, the insights gained can be clustered and evaluated in the form of a Difficulty Impact Matrix. For example based on relevance, frequency, impact on trademark rules, difficulty of implementation, investment needs, etc.
“I’d like to quickly assign real-time feedback to our cases and provide qualified feedback (Customer Voices) as a knowledge base for everyone.”