Best practices and trends for successful Customer Journey Management
More customer focus, omnichannel strategies or the increasing digitalization: there are many reasons why Customer Journey Management is on the rise in many companies and across a wide range of industries.
In this webcast, Wolfgang Weber, Head of Product and Innovation at cxomni, will provide an outlook on what developments will shape Customer Journey Management in 2024 and what CX and journey managers should be aware of.
The webcast will focus on background information and best practices for these trends:
- Consolidating all journey documents into journey management frameworks
- Actionable insights finding their way into core processes
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Virtual Assistants
- Journey management systems as a single point of truth for pain points, opportunities and solutions
- Real-time analytics and journey orchestration
About the speaker
Wolfgang Weber is one of the founders of cxomni and is responsible for product and innovation. Previously, Wolfgang worked for ten years as a management consultant in the field of customer excellence. He is one of the most prominent experts for customer-oriented management and customer experience management – his credo: “Customer enthusiasm can be managed”.